hank-You card from the group of 1st/2nd graders !! How nice & thoughtful !!Friday we went back to work - I gave a tour to 20 5th graders - they were very cool & had lots of good questions. It even rained on us at one point... we had one more stop to make (the outside ponds) and when I asked if they wanted to "skip it"... they all said "NO" let's go out, rain won't bother us !! BV was out mowing the grounds... even in the rain.
Thursday May 7th was mating day for the bass....they drained a small pond, trapped 64 bass in the small concrete
area, netted, put them in a fresh
water tank, sorted into pairs and then released into 2 of the large 1.3 acre ponds to naturally spawn. Sure would like to catch one of these !


After watching all this... we went to play golf at a
local 18 hole course - Fox Run. Very nice, lots of grass. BV played very well, beat me ! I'm still having trouble with the game.... what's new, sure would like to work it out !!
Today, Saturday May 9 I worked in the Aquarium and BV did more "mower man" work. Temps didn't get above 65 ! Tomorrw we work again... so not much will be new to post. Next blog will probably be mid-week. Happy Mothers Day to all !! xxoo
local 18 hole course - Fox Run. Very nice, lots of grass. BV played very well, beat me ! I'm still having trouble with the game.... what's new, sure would like to work it out !!Today, Saturday May 9 I worked in the Aquarium and BV did more "mower man" work. Temps didn't get above 65 ! Tomorrw we work again... so not much will be new to post. Next blog will probably be mid-week. Happy Mothers Day to all !! xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment