The crew assembled, some got into the big tanks.....BV jumped
right
in.... the males bei
ng smaller were caught by hand... the females were so big, stretchers were used to get
them out .... it was like a wrestling
match, sometimes the fish won !!! Staff loaded them into small portable tanks on a haul trailer & we drove about 30 min to the release area. 


While I took photos in the rain, BV helped unload the males, get the females into stretchers and then "coax" the fish into the river.... where I think, they were very relieved to be home !
right
in.... the males bei
ng smaller were caught by hand... the females were so big, stretchers were used to get
them out .... it was like a wrestling
match, sometimes the fish won !!! Staff loaded them into small portable tanks on a haul trailer & we drove about 30 min to the release area. 


While I took photos in the rain, BV helped unload the males, get the females into stretchers and then "coax" the fish into the river.... where I think, they were very relieved to be home !
No comments:
Post a Comment